Wooden Nursery Letters

I picked up these letters at Michael's. 


It was hard to decide what to do with them!
Paint, scrapbook paper, fabric?
I've seen some truly gorgeous nursery letters, but I'm not sure I want anything too fussy.  I want the little man's room to be cute, but not cutesy.  (I'm sooo jealous of you gals with baby girls!)



I decided in the end to paint them Kona Brown (the color I'm using for furniture in the nursery).



I think they need something more before I hang them on the wall... any suggestions? Bookmark and Share
4 Responses

  1. I was going to suggest stripes too... I was thinking all over the letters though.... would that be too busy?



  2. Hey! I just saw another message in one other weblog that regarded like this.
    How are you aware all these things? That’s one cool
    post.

    Here is my web-site ... ovarian cyst while pregnant


Related Posts with Thumbnails