Delicious-ness: Wooden Nursery Letters

So the nursery is coming along nicely, but needs more wall decor.
And I know what you're thinking... what about those cute wooden nursery letters that everyone and their dentist seem to have these days?

It is a great DIY project and I've seen some really cute ones in blogland.

The DIY Showoff (Roeshel) does a beautiful letter covered in pretty scrapbook paper!



So Lovely Creation's tutu letters had me at tutu (except I'm having a boy)



I love her stand-up letters too!



2. Funky Junk's memo board

I usually share general ideas, not specific examples, but this trash-to-treasure memo board is gorgeous. I want one just like it - and then I want to redo my whole house to go with!



Kudos Donna@Funky Junk Interiors! You CAN decorate! I hope you win!!  (and I want more!)

3.  Finally, I like the idea of covering hardback books with pretty paper.
This tutorial by Shaunna@Perfectly Imperfect is the best I've seen!


Check out how classy they look! Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails