Delicious-ness: Nexus medicine cabinet

1.  As I was looking for nursery inspiration, I found this wall quote.





I'm not a fan of Napoleon, but this quote (he was talking about China, btw) really works for me.
Bamm-Bamm sure has a powerful will; I wonder if his little brother will too?  This is a wall decal, but I have a trick for painting a near-perfect replica, but you have to wait til Sunday for it - sorry!

2.  I've been seeing a few of these cloches made of chicken wire! on the web.  What a great idea for Easter.  Still, I want to give the blog-o-sphere something new, so that's what I did! I made an chicken wire apothecary jar (look for my post tomorrow).

3.  Nexus medicine cabinet @ Ikea Hacker

I love Ikea Hacker.  Makes sense.  I love Ikea and I love hacking products to do more with them.  A match made in heaven... especially when I saw this medicine cabinet!






I want it sooo bad.  So I started working on one for my own bath.  It's not turning out quite like I hoped!  With luck, I'll make my own medicine cabinet for this weekend's DIY series.  Wish me luck (I think I need it). Bookmark and Share
1 Response

Related Posts with Thumbnails