That means it’s time to share some stuff about myself and pass on the award to a “new crop” of stylish blogs.
I’m a little surprised to receive a “stylish” award since I’m usually NOT -stylish that is (yes my sister, who is stylish, is nodding and laughing right now).
- I often have paint in my hair and sawdust on my clothes when I pick my son up from preschool (they never say a thing). Not stylish!
- I check out mystery novels and woodworking books from the library.
- I love working with all molding except crown against a ceiling (crown as a shelf is awesome though).
- I’m a “low-tide food” lover… oysters, shellfish, mackerel, sardines, herring (not lutefisk, though, blech!)…
- In college, I asked a cute guy to show me how to change my oil. Yeah I already knew how, but look how well that turned out – we’ve been married 7.5 years!
- I used to be crazy, crawling on the ground,
afraidterrified of heights. Now I’m just weak-kneed, hate standing on a chair, don’t make me look, afraid of heights.
- Our last little guy was a surprise. We love him and wanted him as soon as we found out – but wow – surprise!
- I’m not “always” happy, but I never ever forget how blessed I am.
Here is another post with 10 other “surprising things about me”.
Some bloggers I think are stylish (in no particular order):
New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here...