Our Tree

 

Well, the kids and I finally got the Christmas tree decorated!

I love that my oldest, now 3½, was able to help me. 

I showed him the ornaments I received when I was little and those that marked important times in our lives… the ornament that commemorates my first Christmas married to Mr. Gorgeous, Bamm-Bamm’s first Christmas, and many more. 

I love that my Mom or I have written the year on each ornament I received, and as I look at them I remember what was happening in my life during that time!

I am so glad my Mom started collecting ornaments for me and my sisters when we were young and has kept that tradition up our entire lives.

Now that I have a family and a tree of my own, I have plenty of ornaments and good memories to decorate it with!

What ornaments have special meaning for you?

New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here or Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails