Epic Fail

So I did not get anything marked off my list yesterday though I did make a valiant attempt!


I screwed some wooden bits (cut from the ends of some turned wooden legs) onto the ends of my thrift store light fixture and painted the whole thing brushed nickel.  It looks fabulous.



Then I went into my closet where I keep things I have earmarked for particular projects, and pulled out these great light shades... 


and...

they don't fit!  


Oh well, I guess I'll have to buy or make some that do fit (I've seen some awesome wire ones in blogland).  Until then, this project is shelved.


Anything not working out like you hoped lately?




New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here... Bookmark and Share
2 Responses
  1. Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply nice and i
    could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

    Feel free to surf to my site Youtube Suggestions


  2. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting
    up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

    My blog :: Marvel Heroes First Impressions


Related Posts with Thumbnails