Inspiration: Built-In Bookcase

 

I’m so excited to start seeing my built-in bookcase start coming together finally.

When you love libraries and books as much as I do, you need one of these – I’m so excited to be getting more storage – now I can buy more books (laughs maniacally)!

I still have a lot to do, but I thought I might share some of my inspirations for this project with you!

Grandiose

Unusual

Unpainted

Painted

 

Tall ceilings

Behind a seating arrangement

Around a door

With a ladder

 

Lined up with chair rail

With Doors

Photo Sources:

Kenneth Jay Lane’s New York City Library,   EverydayMinimalist, BerkeleyMills, JAWoodworking, CocoCozy, unknown, Decorpad,  Paloma81.blogspot.com, ComfortandLuxury.blogspot.com, HouseandHome, 709oakhall, unknown

Hope you enjoyed!




New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here... Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails