House Tour, part 2

I’ll admit these pictures are a little old. 

They were taken before I started the built-in bookcases in the dining room – a project that makes the house a mess and will take (like everything) way longer than I expect!

 

My Living Room

Almost never looks this good… aren’t playrooms supposed to keep the toys corralled into one room?  Yet somehow they still end up everywhere.

I love genealogy and I have old family portraits on the wall of my dining room.  Some of the pictures go back more than 150 years.

Since these pictures were taken I’ve added a chandelier ($20 at the thrift store - I kid you not!) over the table.

And the tripod lamp I made is now in the corner.

We’ve got a great little opening between the dining area and kitchen.  Maybe you’ve noticed that I love plants…

This is the wall opposite the dining table, and the doorway leads into the nursery and master bedroom.  This space changes a lot.  Right now it’s getting ready for the built-in bookcases.

Here’s the other side of the doorway… also getting ready for the built-in bookcase.   That palm died not long after I bought it… anyone have any luck keeping palms alive indoors?

Ahhh, knotty pine… you will soon be gone…  I think I’ll paint these and put them somewhere else.

OK, that was my dining room.  It’s been a hard place to work with.  Big for a dining room, but not big enough to be more than a dining room.  A little seating area near the new built-in bookcases is in the plans though.

A chair rail might spice it up too.  What do you think?   




New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here... Bookmark and Share
2 Responses
  1. Nope. They always die Im an avid gardener I can never get them to live.Although sad to say each year I try it again(they are jus so beautiful.)


  2. Bán buôn nhiều mặt hàng Nhật như mỹ phẩm nhật bản lên top cao. Chúng mình sẽ bán được nhiều hàng hóa như kem shiseido đỏ, dao cạo râu gillette của Nhật


Related Posts with Thumbnails