House Tour, part 1

I’m a little nervous showing you my house, especially since I’ve seen some magazine-worthy homes among my bloggy friends!

I know I am not much of a house cleaner, and my taste, ummm… well my house is not magazine worthy, but it is home.  and I love it.  I hope you like it too.

We bought this home, our first, in November of 2008 (wow, time flies)! 

The Master Suite and attached Nursery are my absolute favorite rooms in the house, where I spend the most time, and have spent the most time fixing up!

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

We haven’t done too many renovation projects, but the master bath has seen the most changes.  I love the look in here.

Nursery


I still have so many things on my to do list for these rooms!

Here’s just a few:
  • replace bath lights (I do not like those Miss Piggy lights)
  • niches and beadboard for the medicine cabinet side of the bathroom
  • new dressers

That’s a good start.   I’ll post more; I just don’t want to bore you with a super long post :)  (and this gives me some time to clean)





New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here... Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails