Seven Year Itch...

doesn't exist in this house!

This "relationship term" made poplar by the 1955 Marilyn Monroe film suggests that after 7 years, people reevaluate their relationship.  The statistics of the time supported this, the average marriage ended after 7 years (these days it may be even less!)

Well, I am here to tell you, Gorgeous and I celebrate our 7 year anniversary today and we are still very happily married!  (I can't believe 7 years seems to have gone by so quickly!)

In the spirit of lovey gushy stuff (I love you honey!)  I thought I'd post a few wedding photos from that most special day!





Ahh, L'Amour...Romance, dressing up, fine dining...  and two kids later, we are ordering take-out to celebrate 'cause that's just how I roll these days  ; ) Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails